Youthful, Radiant, Firmer, Glowing, Smooth, Brighter, Healthy, Tighter
Do you wish those words describe your skin? Do you feel like your skin needs a recharge? If you answered yes to these questions then micro needling may be just what you are looking for. Micro needling is a minimally-invasive skin-rejuvenating procedure. Micro needling, also known as collagen induction therapy, uses tiny needles to create small punctures in the upper layers of skin. Micro needling can target damaged skin, such as scars, fine line, wrinkles, stretch marks, and cellulite. Micro needles stimulate your skin to produce new collagen which then moves towards the skin surface. The increase in collagen is spread evenly in the skin to produce a smoother surface.
The potential benefits of micro needling are outlined below:
- Reduces Fine and Deep Wrinkles: You will produce less collagen as you get older. With micro needling, new collagen is produced. Micro needling promotes collagen growth which reduces fine line and wrinkles which may help in the anti-aging process.
- Repairs Visible Scars: Micro needling will help smooth out visible scars over multiple treatments by targeting the areas deep under the skin.
- Improves Skin Tone: Micro needling can help with hyperpigmentation and blotchy sun-damaged skin.
- Improves Pore Size: Micro needling stimulates collagen around your pores which then causes them to plump and appear smaller.
- Enhances Skin Absorption: Micro needling improves your product absorption by opening your pores allowing the product to absorb into your skin where clogged pores cannot.
- Used Anywhere: Micro needling is not just for the face. Micro needling can be performed on any area of the body where the skin needs to be repaired.
Dr. Joshua D. Rosenberg is a board-certified plastic surgeon that performs micro needling at his Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery offices located in New York City and Upper East Side. Micro needling is primarily a risk-free treatment with long-lasting benefits when performed by a professional. Each patient is unique and Dr. Rosenberg will work with you to establish a treatment plan that is right for you. Dr. Rosenberg may suggest pairing micro needling with another treatment to improve the overall quality of your skin.
If you are in New York City or Upper East Side areas, call Dr. Rosenberg today to schedule your consultation.