Joshua D. Rosenberg, M.D., is a fellowship trained Facial Plastic Surgeon. He belongs to a very select group of facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons with at least six years of specialized surgical training exclusively in surgery of the face and neck.
Dr. Rosenberg received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, where he was honored with election to the AOA Medical Honors Society for graduating in the top of his medical school class. He completed an internship in General Surgery, followed by four years of residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. After completing his residency training Dr. Rosenberg was selected for a highly competitive fellowship with Dr. Harry Mittelman affiliated with Stanford University. Dr. Mittelman is a recognized pioneer in non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation and facial cosmetic surgery. In addition to his in depth cosmetic training, Dr. Rosenberg also completed additional training in the most advanced reconstructive techniques, including free tissue transfer at the University of Miami. Dr. Rosenberg is currently a full time faculty member at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine’s Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Sugery and an Assistant Professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. In addition to maintaining his cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice he is intimately involved in the training of surgical residents and fellows and developing cutting edge research.
Throughout his career, Dr. Rosenberg has published numerous articles in medical journals and has authored textbook chapters related to plastic surgery of the face, head and neck. Dr. Rosenberg also maintains membership in several professional societies. He has been enthusiastically involved with charitable foundations such in South America providing reconstructive surgery to children with cleft lips and palates along with other facial disfigurements.
Dr. Rosenberg is committed to bringing exceptional quality of service to his patients. Patient satisfaction is his final reward.
- Board Certified: Board Certified by American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship-Trained: Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Mittelman Plastic Surgery/Stanford University through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Head and Neck Surgery/Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Miami through the American Head and Neck Society
- Residency: Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- BA: Brandeis University, Boston, MA
- Awards: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Research in Otolaryngic Allergy Development Scholarship, AAO Resident Humantarian Travel Award
- Charitable Work: Medical Missions for Children providing reconstructive surgery to children with cleft lips and palates. American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Face to Face and Faces of Honor Programs
Dr. Rosenberg’s goal is to individualize each consultation and facial surgical procedure. This occurs through an in depth evaluation followed by an honest discussion of your goals and what he believes can be reasonably achieved. He strives to obtain the best aesthetic result possible within the context of safety and a natural, non-surgical look. He firmly believes that cosmetic surgery can produce beautiful results, especially when these results are so natural that they are not obvious to others.